Effective Cash Flow Management with AR Services
With over 15 years of experience, OATS understands your struggle in getting new customers, improving revenue, and managing Account Receivable (AR). This is part of the Order to Cash (“O2C”) process. High account receivable can block the cash flow and increase debts for the business. Even after realizing the significance of account receivable, many businesses struggle to prioritize and give adequate time and attention to this process.
OATS accounts receivable outsourcing makes time for you and helps you manage your cash flow in a streamlined manner. We utilize appropriate account receivable software according to company needs to reduce chances of build-up of receivable.
For our customers, we offer advanced accounts receivable solutions across India, including Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Hyderabad as well as outside India.
From recording your bills to offering advanced account receivable reports, OATS provides comprehensive account receivable services.
To streamline and outsource your accounts receivable process
Connect with our experts today
What We Offer
Benefits of Accounts Receivable
- Helps you follow up with clients, trackable receivable for timely payment.
- Improved operational efficiency and cash flow, allows manage everything smoothly.
- Reduce costs, results in cost-effective for your
- Account receivable policy to standardize the
- Timely GST compliance.
Accounts Receivable FAQs
The major objective behind these services is to reduce Days Sales Outstanding. This improves cash flow and eliminates bad debt.
We help you in the following manner:
- We help you create good credit control practices.
- Streamline the billing activities of the business.
- Track account receivables meticulously and follow up for collection
- Reconcile account receivable against the ledger extracts provided by the customers.
- Periodic balance confirmations.
The cost of outsourcing account receivable depends on different factors, such as the size of your organization, number of transactions in a month, etc. Based on this, you can receive a quote from us now!