Number of Positions: 2
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Experience of 2-5 years in accounts receivable process.
- Review customer’s contracts & SOs.
- Account for collections from customers and apply these appropriately against corresponding invoices.
- Reviewing credit balances, refunds and adjustments.
- Applying adjustments and/or corrections to appropriate billing records.
- Taking provisions of doubtful debts.
- Revenue accounting and cost accruals for projects based orders.
- Support in MIS and book closure process.
- Coordinate monthly reporting and compliance responsibilities.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Should possess good communication skills.